A downloadable game for macOS
The final game submission for one of the classes at uni, under the theme "Sequel". This particular theme was interesting, because it pushes us to re-visit/re-iterate previous game-a-week games we've made in the past 12 weeks. I chose to visit, in my opinion, my most interesting work so far at the time to re-iterate, which is Taking a Break at Lightspeed.
Collect power charges! Hold them as you move to gain points or deposit them in the nearby power deposits to gain more speed!
Update: I have uploaded an updated, more stable mac version with a new multiplier feature. At the moment I will remove the current Windows build as I am not looking to update it anytime soon.
Controls [with a mouse]:
- Left and right mouse buttons to move left and right.
- Hold both mouse buttons to move up.
- Let go of mouse buttons to move down.
- "Comma" and "Period" keyboard keys to move left and right respectively.
- Hold both keys to move up.
- Let go of them to move down.
-Music: "It's Our Rules Now" by Makeup and Vanity Set
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.